It’s raining in Mumbai and I’m enjoying it.. And it’s raining Tags on Blogosphere.. And I’m loving it too 😛
Darrnn..!! I’m Super-Super-Super Late in doing this tag.. Especially when I have been tagged already by Swathi and Shilpa K
Sorryyy ladies L
Sigh..!!! So here it goes finally I post this 😛
I have been tagged for ‘My Sins against Gender-Stereotypes.’ This tag says, list at least ten things you have ever wanted or done which your gender is not supposed to.
And you must tag twelve blogging friends or else you will be cursed to wear blue clothes pants if you are a woman and pink shirts if you are a man – for next twelve years!!
Well I don’t mind the blue pants and I wish I can tag Sree so I he doesn’t do this and I can see him in PINK
Sigh..!! But he’s gonna kill me with too many tags.. So this time I aint tagging him 😛
No I aint A Gender Stereotype
- I always wore shorts/capris/PJs(pajamas u sillies 😛 ) and Tees since childhood.. Having an elder bro is a boon at times 😛
- I have done most of the things my bro was supposed to do as a kid 😛 eg playin in the mud, climbing trees, playing cricket, football etc
- I’m a perfect Tomboy to the core.. There was a time when shaitaan (devil) and toofan (storm) were the names my teachers used to call me.
- Love gadgets especially Phones… I love to browse through the variety available and their features esp the megapixels of the Camera 😛
- Sometimes I prefer travelling alone than having a giggly gang of gal pals around me 😛 not that I don’t like them or anything im not against it.. its just that sometimes I need my time.
- I am a Lapaholic – I can be glued to my laptop for hours on end and never get bored 😛
- I love adventure sports and bungee jumping tops the list of must Dos
- Most of the time, I am the closest pal for all guys 😛 they find me no hassle-no fuss easy to get along with female 😛 so in college n school I was always the buddy of the guys 😛
- I have always been the Second Man of the house.. though my elder bro was there, me being the hyperactive I was the one climbing chairs, bringing down things from the loft, keeping things up, getting the ladder from the watchman climbing the terrace and keeping out the old firecrackers and sometimes papads and pickles tht mom made… cleaning the cobwebs, washing windows etc etc…
- I whistle when a dude passes by, a good looking hunk esp 😛 its automatic comes involuntarily.. albeit now I have learnt to whistle softly so that only I can hear
Pheww..!!! that done.. now comes the mother of all tasks.. tagging.. 🙄
So for carrying forward the Dynasty of not being just another Sterotype I would like to Tag the following 😀
Thankfully they haven’t mentioned anything about tagging females only 😛 So here it goes 😀
Go on people write out 10 things that you think make you typical not a gender sterotype..
That’s it from Megzone for now..!!
Keep Smiling..!! Keep Rocking..!! Keep Blogging..!!