Pheww..!!! Finally a topic on which I can write blabber and babble on for hours.. errr afterall m madness personified 😀
This is for the BlogAdda Contest called Moments Of Madness
For more information you could check out the contest at
This is indeed completely crazy and fun contest … All you need to do is post in 5 moments of madness that you have shared with someone or all on your own..
So here goes my list..
- This may sound totally crazy but I walked all the way from Sion to Matunga alone in the blistering heat of June.. Yes I did this when I had to get to my Diploma Class and I was wayyy toooo early.. Sundays are days when the local trains don’t work and hence buses run erratic too.. So I boarded the A/C 105, thinking due to absence of trains there wud be super traffic and hence I would reach on time. Though the plan was to take another bus/taxi from Sion and reach Matunga, I realized I had almost 1.15 hours at hand.. And instead of being super-duper early to class I decided to walk it up and yes I did 😀 and I still managed to reach the class 20mins early 😀 But trust me I enjoyed every bit of that walk and hopefully some calories shed too 😛
- The other day I was returning home from office and with the monsoon in full swing in Mumbai, it was raining when I got down at Nerul station.. Whilst all my fellow passengers were busy opening their umbrellas, I stuffed mine into my Bag and got all sopping wet.. Madness but I loved it 😛
- I make sure I scream at every ride in an amusement park 😀 yes I do that.. Whether the others scream or no I do 😀
- I stayed awake the whole night watching movies.. I saw all romcoms the whole night 4-5 movies back to back…Slept at 4 in the morning only to wake up at 6 again and leave for my classes. The next dose of sleep came only at 12midnight. That was one weekend with minimum sleep 😀
- I had 10 ice-creams in a day and all of the same flavor. 😛 This happened when I was in College.. I practically had 10 ice creams and all of them were Chocolate Flavour 😛 I had twice each from Baskin and Robins and Naturals.. The remaining were Cornettos and Feasts from Walls 😀 That was also the day when I dint eat anything solid 😛 jus ice-creams 😀
This Contest is Sponsored Pringoo ..
If you need customize anything Pringoo is your one stop shop.. Not only do they have a wide variety of options available.. Hell you can design your own too 😀
Contest ends on Tuesday – 13 July 2010
So wat are you waiting for Christmas?? Get writing and Let the Madness flow..!!!! 😀
That’s it from Megzone for Now..!!!
Keep Smiling..!! Keep Rocking..!! Keep Blogging..!!