Sparked by dearest Laalten’s Ac(AD)emic brilliance and motivated by Anu’s Adscopes (in the internal blogs).. here’s me the very insane Megzy with my own pitara(pandora’s box) of Ads…
I call them Spoofy (I’m not doing a Shahid here sillies 😛 ) I call them Spoofys cos I have actually picked up print ads of existing brands and products and mutilated, tweaked and moulded them to suit my intentions… 😀
Err…. Please do not ADmonish me guys… 😉
Cos I really had a ball of a time doing this.. and so overawed was I with this idea 💡 that I ended up creating close to 15 Ads 😉
And hence I’m posting them in 2 Parts – 3A and 3B… 😀
Yes I am ADamant in wanting to showcase my extra-ordinary insanity skills… that they are indeed in 2 parts..
So here’s presenting part 3A of the “Come, Do the Blog..!!” series..
And here are my Spoofy Ads… 😀
Both of these for the AT&T mobile networks.. I just picked up 2 of them…
Here are the original copies..
This one was the Economist..
Here’s the original…
This one was for Luxor marker Pen…
Check out the original…
This one was for a contraceptive ad… here’s the orginal…
here’s another one
This was for glamourous india site… you can view the original here..
Personally I loved this one
This one was PS 2 ad
Here’s the original
so those are just the first lots of ads created by me 😉
there are more coming up in Part 3B 😀
so do watchout…
Meanwhile here’s another cause I would like to promote herein 😀
Hershey’s BetterBasket Blog Hop for Children’s Miracle Network..
And I would like to take it ahead..
Hershey has partnered with the Children’s Miracle Network for over 20 years. CMN is a non-profit alliance of children’s hospitals dedicated to providing state-of-the-art care, life-saving research and preventative education across North America.
This Easter season, Hershey is celebrating it’s new Easter products sold exclusively at Walmart and their legacy of making a difference and Hershey’s will donate up to a total of $5,000 to the Children’s Miracle Network together with bloggers.
How can we do this together? It’s simple:
HERSHEY’S BETTER BASKET BLOG HOP RULES
- Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
- Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
- Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
- Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
- Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop comment section. You can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop, and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
- Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
- Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation.
That’s all guys..
Its simple… lets join hands and bring smiles on some little faces and hearts 😀
I would like to pass on the tag to all on my blogroll..
That’s it from Megzone for now..!
Keep Smiling..!! Keep Rocking..!! Keep Blogging..!!